11.27.2012

Review and Swatches: Laura Mercier HydraTint Lip Balms ♥


Hey everyone!

Today I’m going to be reviewing the Laura Mercier HydraTint Lip Balms. I got them in the colours: “Rose Tint”, “Berry Tint” and “Crimson Tint”. They are 1.2 oz and retail for about $23 each at Sephora.



Here's what I like about the Laura Mercier HydraTint Lip Balms:


  • Unlike most lip colours with SPF that I've used these are not at all on the dry side
  • They are extreamly moisturizing
  • Colour is very buildable
  • Not sticky or thick
  • Good variety of shades for all times of the year
  • No waxy feeling some
  • Never gets on your teeth
  • Can be layered on top of lipsticks to add a moisturizing shine
  • Stays on for a pretty good amount of time
  • Gives a nice healthy blush of colour to your lips
  • Not too shiny



Here's what I don’t like about the Laura Mercier HydraTint Lip Balms:
  • Super expensive
  • Has a VERY light plastic smell (not that big of a deal, well to me at least)

SWATCHES:



Laura Mercier HydraTint Lip Balm Swatches


Colours on Lips (built up):

Laura Mercier HydraTint Lip Balm in "Rose Tint"

Laura Mercier HydraTint Lip Balm in "Berry Tint"

Laura Mercier HydraTint Lip Balm in "Crimson Tint"


Every time winter rolls around my lips start chapping like crazy. And around September/ November I go crazy experimenting with different chap sticks. I just recently came across these bad-boys and I love them. I totally recommend them!

Stay Fabulous!!
xoxo
naheedz


No comments:

Post a Comment