3.17.2013

Review: Too Faced “Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System” ♥


Hey everyone!

Lately there has been a lot of spotlight on the Too Faced “Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System” mascara. You can get this product at any major department store that carries Too Faced products or Sephora for about $52 CAD. It comes with an “Activating Mascara Base and Top Coat (0.30 oz)” and “Flexistrech™ Nylon Lash Fibers (0.02 oz)”.


When I first came across this product I was super excited to get it because of how different it was compared to anything else on the market. But unfortunately after I tried it I can honestly say I have never ever been so disappointed in my life, especially in a Too Faced product.


What I liked about the Too Faced “Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System” mascara:
  • Works really well the first couple times
  • Kind of achieves the false lash look

 What I didn’t like about the Too Faced “Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System” mascara:
  • After the first couple uses the mascara bottle gets contaminated with the fibres and causes it to apply horribly
  • Really expensive
  • After one coat it looks tremendously spidery
  • A little uncomfortable
    • Makes your eyes feel like there’s something on them
    • Sometimes makes my top and bottom lashes stick together
  • Kind of irritated my eyes
    • Fibres fell into my eyes
  • The fibres form little balls on the wand that you have to pick off
  • Some of the white fibre is noticeable
    • A friend actually told me that I had something white on my eyelash
  • Hard to take off

Here's a closer look at the “Activating Mascara Base and Top Coat (0.30 oz)” and “Flexistrech™ Nylon Lash Fibers (0.02 oz)”:

Activating Mascara Base and Top Coat (0.30 oz)

Flexistrech™ Nylon Lash Fibers (0.02 oz)

Overall I’m just really shocked why people were raving about this mascara, I really can’t see it working for anyone and I definitely DO NOT recommend it.

Stay Fab!!
xoxo
naheeda

No comments:

Post a Comment