6.06.2012

Review, Swatches and Dupe: “Turkish Delight” by NARS ♥

 Hey Everyone!

Today I want to talk about my favourite lip gloss in thewhole world, which is “Turkish Delight” by NARS. I pretty much wear this glossevery single day and honestly it’s a gorgeous. It retails for about $33CAD for 0.28oz at Sephora stores and to me is worth every penny.

One of the reasons I love “Turkish Delight” by NARS so muchis because it’s super wearable. It can be worn on its own and it will leave anice baby pink affect to your lips or it can be worn on top of lipsticks togive that extra bit of shine. The colour itself is a beautiful milky-pinkcolour that’s has little to no shimmer in it. It slides on your lips like oiland the longevity is amazing. It is just the tiniest bit sticky like all NARSlip glosses but it’s not that noticeable. 

"Turkish Delight" on lips
The only bad thing about this gloss is the smell. Honestly whatis up with NARS lip glosses having that awful plastic odour…?
NARS’ “Turkish Delight” lip gloss instantly gives you thatbig, plump and juicy look and I really recommend it. “Turkish Delight” is NARS’bestselling lip gloss shade and it’s sported often by many celebritiesincluding Kim Kardashian. People are always looking for a great nude gloss andanytime someone asks me what I recommend this is the first gloss that comes tomy mind. If you don’t already own the NARS lip gloss in “Turkish Delight” goout and get it right now!

---
A great dupe for
“TurkishDelight” by NARS is a Lip Lite by Bonne Bell in “Strawberry Parfait”. Thecolour on your lips is pretty much identical and it’s a whole lot cheaper. The smelland taste of the “Strawberry Parfait” Lip Lite by Bonne Bell is MUCH betterthan “Turkish Delight” but unfortunately it doesn’t last as long.

Bonne Bell Lip Lite in "Strawberry Parfait"
NARS "Turkish Delight"


Stay Fabulous! 
xoxo 
naheeda ♥

4 comments:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm just blog walking, and very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a few excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you set to create the sort of fantastic informative site. www.continental-delight.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  3. So after last week's official Toronto biking tour with Sights on Bikes, today I set off by myself to check out the city.YYZ airport car rental

    ReplyDelete