11.13.2014

Reviews and Swatches: BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector ♥


Hey everyone,
BECCA Low Light Sculpting Perfector

Today I’m going to be doing a quick review on the BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector. It comes in one shade, which is a medium, slightly warm brown with gray tones, and you can purchase it at Sephora for $46 (CAD) before tax.

I might as well jump right into it by saying, I pretty much hate this product… it’s like one of those people you really want to like but then just can’t convince yourself to… yes that my friend is exactly how I feel about the BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector. I know you guys know what I’m talking about haha.

Here's what I liked about the BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector:
  • Very easy to apply and it may be good for you if you’re new to contouring because it blends very well which prevents harsh dramatic edges.
  • Lasted 7 hours (with a primer).
  • It’s a semi-matte product so it’s good for mostly all skin types.


BECCA Low Light Sculpting Perfector 
Here's what I didn’t like about the BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector:
  • Lets start with the packaging. It is very easy to get stuff stuck in it. I’ve seriously had a hair stuck in it from the first time I used it. I don’t know why they decided to put this product into a compact. I get that compacts are good for on the go but I really doubt people would be talking a cream contour around with them… and even if they did it wouldn’t be this one because you also need a brush. The packaging would be much better if it was in stick form.
  • It’s only for fair to light-medium skin tones because it’s a very subtle product, which you definitely have to build up a lot.
  • When you apply the product on your face you end up looking dirty because of the brownish grey colour. Seriously looks like you’ve contoured with dirt.

 
BECCA Low Light Sculpting Perfector swatches
Overall I would not recommend buying this product. Though the application and longevity of the BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector is really good the colour ruins the entire final look. I mean I don’t know about you guys but I definitely don’t have time to look dirty.

xoxo

naheedz 

No comments:

Post a Comment