5.15.2012

Nails Of The Day: “E-nuf is E-nuf” by Essie ♥


Hey Everyone!!

not showing up completely true to colour

For the last week I have been wearing the colour “E-nuf is E-nuf” by Essie on my nails. It’s a gorgeous coral-red-berry colour that’s absolutely vibrant. You get the best of both worlds because this colour is not too orange nor is it too red. I bought this nailpolish at Shoppers Drugmart for about $12 but this is a really popular colour so you can pretty much find it at all stores that retail Essie nailpolishes.

Essie nailpolishes can sometimes be a hit or miss. There are some polishes which are just great and there are some that have the worst formulas, this particular colour is definitely a hit. It goes on perfectly and dries pretty fast. It looks great when it’s completely dry and the colour when applied is true to the bottle.
Just this past weekend I went to Ottawa to do some sightseeing and I was surprised to notice that my nails looked perfect. I had already been wearing the colour for 3 days and even after my trip there was no chipping or peeling (I did have Seche Vite on).

If you are looking for a bright and outstanding colour I would definitely suggest you buy “E-nuf is E-nuf” by Essie.

stay fabulous!
xoxo
naheeda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment