9.11.2012

Nails Of The Day: "She's Picture Perfect" by Essie ♥

Hey Everyone!!

This is just a quick review on my current nails.
Because fall came way faster than I expected I’m trying to squeeze in as many ‘summer’ polishes as possible. So today I’m wearing Essie’s “She’s Picture Perfect”, which part of Essie’s resort collection. It’s a nice lavender shade with a very subtle iridescence of fuchsia glitter in it. 



What I like about Essie’s “She’s Picture Perfect”:
  • Like the finish
    • Dries really shiny
    • Dries smooth
  • Awesome pigmentation
    • Only need two coats for it to be opaque
  • I feel like it would look great on any skin tone
    • It’s a pleasant colour that really makes your hand look nice
  • Definitely perfect for spring and summer


What I didn’t like about Essie’s “She’s Picture Perfect”:
  • Have to let each coat dry before applying the next so it doesn’t drag.
  • Took 13 minutes for my nailpolish to completely dry


Stay Fab!!
xoxo
naheeda ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment