11.22.2015

Maybe Sometimes You Just Need to Take a Step Back— My Kate Spade Wellesley Agenda ♥


Hey, Fabulous!

Some people let go when the summer time rolls around but I REALLY let go. I left my job, I didn’t return my overdue library book and went away for 3 months. This summer was one like no other. It was nothing like I expected, life was busy. Although I really was sleeping most of the time, I found myself super tired at the end of almost every day. Reason being, I always forgot about things I had to do and ended up rushing to get them done. One of the biggest issues for me overall was that I always lost track of what I was doing or when I was supposed to be doing it. One day, when I was back in town, I even accidentally went ALL the way downtown for my friend’s birthday dinner, which was actually the NEXT DAY... Not only did I feel like an idiot for wasting all that time but I was also hungry :(. So right then and there I decided that I had to find a way to get myself organized.
Lying on my desk was my solution. Black, leather and Kate Spade, of course. I had previously bought a Zip Around Wellesley Agenda on a Buffalo shopping escape with my friends but I never used it really. I just got it in a moment of weakness but it going for waste was going to change. I know it’s a little old fashioned but hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.


I don’t know if this is going to be one of those passing phases. Maintaining an agenda can be helpful but practically carrying a book around with you everywhere you go can get annoying. I guess I’ll just throw it in my bag or something. What is great about this agenda is that I can also double it up as a wallet and that’s what I’ve been doing. There’s slots for business cards and pockets but I just put my bank and store cards and money in them. Also there’s an area for a pen which gives you an excuse to carry a Swarovski pen around, well at least it does for me.
My iPhone’s great and all but it just wasn’t cutting it for me. I tried using the Calendar App but I didn’t find myself as organized as I am during the school year when I have a school agenda, which always had a really ugly cover by the way, to write down homework, assignments and other things I have to do. So yeah, maybe sometimes you just need to take a step back.
Now that winter has crept around and its almost the New Year, being organized is definitely something I need in my life. And I don’t know why but getting into using my agenda is actually making me excited to get my life back in order. And not to mention when people ask to make plans I just know im going to get soo much satisfaction in bringing out my planner and “penciling” them in for a time slot lol. Okay maybe I’m taking this too far and overthinking this. But let’s hope for the best and see how it goes I guess.
xoxo
Naheeda

No comments:

Post a Comment