6.07.2012

Nails Of The Day: “Tarte Deco” by Essie ♥

Hey everyone!

This is just a quick review on the nailpolish colour I’m wearing today on my fingers and toes. It is Essie’s “Tart Deco”, which is a nice almost neon coral colour. 



"Tarte Deco" by Essie

  • When I applied this colour it was a couple shades darker than the bottle colour.
    • It looks peachy in the bottle but becomes a bright orange when applied onto the nails.
    • Although I was expecting a different colour the colour it turned wasn’t too bad.
  • The finish is somewhat matte/ dull.
    •  If you want it to be shiny you have to apply a top coat (which you should be doing anyways).
  • I would rate this polish a 3/5. .
  • The formula is a bit thick and streaking.
  • You only need three coats to get this colour opaque and looking smooth.
  • The drying time is average.
  • I'm not sure I will repurchase this nailpolish because it’s nothing amazing.

...and that's pretty much all i have to say :P



stay fabulous!
xoxo
naheeda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment