6.01.2012

Review: “Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer” by Smashbox ♥

Hey everyone!


"Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer" by Smashbox

Today I’m going to be talking about the Smashbox “Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer”. This is my current go-to foundation primer and I absolutely love this product. It is around $56CAD for 30mL of product at Sephora stores.

The Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer not only primes your makeup but I also find that it minimizes my pores and reduces the look of the small fine lines I have. Over the course of using this primer it’s really noticeable that my face has become smoother and softer. I was never been a fan of foundation primers because I didn’t use a single one that made a significant difference until I started using this one. My foundation looks much more flawless and super natural with the Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer.

you only need a pea size
for your whole face
When I first saw this I was kind of scared because of the blue colour but I bought it on impulse and I am super happy I did. The texture of the Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer is very similar to a moisturizer. The consistency is like a gel but when it’s applied to the face its very light. It soaks in fast and I haven’t had a single breakout from using this product. A little definitely goes a long way with this product. You need only a small squirt of it for your entire face.

Now that the weather is really starting to heat up for those of you who who have trouble haiving your makeup last all day The Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer can truly make a difference for you!

stay fab!!
xoxo
naheeda♥


No comments:

Post a Comment