6.28.2012

Review and Swatches: “Galapagos" eyeshadow by NARS ♥

Hey everyone!



Today I’m going to reviewing an eyeshadow called “Galapagos” by NARS. This was the very first eyeshadow I ever bought from the company NARS and to this day it still remains my favourite NARS shadow. “Galapagos” eyeshadow retails for around $28 CAD (not including tax) at Sephora for 0.07 oz.

What I like about NARS “Galapagos”:
  • Is a beautiful chocolate brown colour with gold glitters in it
  • My go to day to day look is usually consists of me swiping NARS “Galapagos” on my outer eyelid
    • I find myself wearing it everyday
  • I use it in my outer corner to bring intensity to my look.
    • It’s not too overwhelming but at the same time brings a little drama
  • Very pigmented so use a light hand
  • Perfect for bronze/green smoky eyes
  • Easy to blend
  • Packaging looks nice and sleek


What I don’t like about NARS “Galapagos”:
  • The formula could be more velvety
  • Does have fall out if you apply too much at once
  • Some people with darker skin tones don’t find that the glitter shows up on them (I have a medium skin tone and the glitter shows up fine)
SWATCHES:


NARS' "Galapagos" swatch

NARS' "Galapagos" swatch bended out


So overall, if you’re a girl that loves neutral eyeshadows NARS’ “Galapagos” is a must have for you.


stay fabulous!!
xoxo
naheeda♥

No comments:

Post a Comment