10.08.2014

Review: Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Perfume Oil ♥

Hey everyone!
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Perfume Oil

Today I’m going to be reviewing the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Perfume Oil. The entire Elizabeth and James fragrance line is unisex and exclusively sold at Sephora where you can get this product along with the white version for $42 CAD.

Nirvana Black Perfume Oil
Out of both the variations I’ve always been a huge fan of the black version because it’s a bolder and more intense while still having powdery vanilla notes. Though I do love the scent of the Black Perfume Oil I have to say, like the fragrance, the staying power is really bad. Which is a huge bummer because I really do love the smell a lot! For some reason I even feel like the oil has worst staying power and is even less concentrated than the fragrance… which is weird because usually oil versions of fragrances are much stronger and longer lasting. Wearing them together does however drastically make the wear time longer. The oil holds the fragrance so it really does last all day when paired.

Other than wearing it on top of the fragrance version on my pulse points, I also love to take a couple drops and pat it in my hair. It adds a nice shine, smoothens and of course perfumes your hair!

Lastly I love to take a couple drops of this stuff and apply it before bed. I don’t know about you guys but I love to sleep with a fragrance. This oil isn’t overly aromatic like some perfumed oils can be which makes it perfect to sleep with.
…LOL I don’t know if that applied to anyone but me but I really do like to wear perfume to bed haha

xoxo

Naheeda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment