1.24.2013

Review and Swatches: Veil Mineral Primer with SPF 15 from Hourglass ♥

Hey Everyone!!



Primer primer primer! Something that can take a great foundation to an excellent foundation. Today I’m going to be reviewing the Veil Mineral Primer with SPF 15 from Hourglass. Before I continue I have to mention the one and only major deal-breaker: this stuff costs just under $60 (I purchased my  for $58.76 CAD at Sephora). So if you’re not looking to pay that much for JUST a primer this review is probably not for you.

Packaging:
  • Super luxurious packaging as always from Hourglass products
    • Glass bottle, with a pump
  • Can tell by the packaging the product is good quality


Here’s what I like about the Veil Mineral Primer with SPF 15 from Hourglass:
  • The consistency!
    • Feels like you’re rubbing velvet into your face
  • Super light-weight
    • Soaks in completely in just one minute
  • Can easily be applied to your face
    • I just dot it onto my face and buff it in with my hands
  • Leaves your face completely smooth for foundation
    • It fills in lines and even decreases the look of pores!
  • Face looks clearer and healthy
  • Only need half a pump for your entire face so it will last you about 5-6 months
  • Amazing sun protective qualities
    • Has zinc-oxide
      • Protect the skin from irritants and soothes minor skin irritations
    • Has titanium-dioxide
      • Reflects light away from the skin to prevents the absorption of ultraviolet rays
    • Has SPF 15
  • It's 100% free of parabens, sulphates, synthetic fragrances, dynthetic dyes and phthalates
  • It’s also 100% oil, fragrance and gluten free


Here’s what I don’t like about the Veil Mineral Primer with SPF 15 from Hourglass:
  • Need to shake it
    • Tends to separate a TINY bit, I suggest lightly shaking it before you use it
  • The price… $60 is just too much for a primer

 SWATCHES:

Just Applied

Blended a Little 

Blended Even More

Completely Blended

Overall I love this primer. If you have $60 waiting to be splurged I would defs recommend doing it on the Veil Mineral Primer with SPF 15 from Hourglass, you wont be disappointed

Stay Fabulous!!
xoxo
naheeda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment