4.10.2012

Nails Of The Day: GOSH "60 Lambada" ♥

Hey everyone!



Today I'm wearing a beautiful nailpolish colour called “60 Lambada” by Gosh. You can find this nailpolish at most Shoppers Drug Mart locations for about $9 CAD each.  I ABSOLUTELY love this polish colour because it’s a unique bright and vivid red shade that’s will surely draw in attention.


Like all Gosh nailpolishes this colour applies perfectly and is very opaque. The consistency is very creamy and doesn't steak at all. With just about one coat of this nailpolish you will have fairly perfect coverage.  This nailpolish also dries extremely fast. I love Gosh nailpolishes because like “60 Lambada” all the other colours I own are dry to the touch in less than 10 minutes as well.

This is a gorgeous shade and if you’re ever looking for a perfect true red colour I definitely recommend you pick it up.

stay fabulous!

xoxo

naheeda ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment