3.30.2012

Review: Dry Fast Top Coat by Seche Vite ♥

Hey Everyone!

I always loved doing my nails but I hated having to wait 30 minutes to an hour for my nails to be completely dry. Ever since I tried the Seche Vite top coat doing my nails has literally been a breeze. It’s about $10 CAD for a 0.5oz bottle at Sally Beauty Supply stores. Although this top coat may be more expensive than other drugstore top coats its 100% worth it. It leaves my nails smooth and shiny. It prevents dents and the best part about this top coat in comparison to others is that it prevents chipping for sometimes even more than 5 days. I find that I can even apply three coats of a nailpolish and then immediately apply the Seche Vite top coat and my nails will be dry within 10 minutes. The Seche Vite to me is the best top coat out there and I have been hooked since the day I first bought it.

*The only thing I hate about it is that it thickens after you have used abut half the bottle. 

stay fabulous!!
xoxo
naheeda

No comments:

Post a Comment