2.27.2012

Forever 21 Accessories Haul ♥

Hey Everyone!

Firstly I’m soo sorry this haul’s late, I’ve been super busy lately.

About two weeks ago I went to Forever 21 and I couldn’t really find any nice clothes so I decided to go to the accessories section and I did end up picking up a few things. I picked up five bracelets and two rings. But the sucky part is I lost a ring :( so I have five bracelets and one ring to show you guys today.


The first thing I got is an antique looking bracelet. It’s made up of diamond shaped panels with a rhinestone in the middle of each diamond. At first when I got this bracelet I thought it was really pretty but I don’t think I like it anymore as much as I did in the store. It’s pretty much a statement bracelet so I decided to wear it with this plain army green button up shirt collared shirt:


I also got two gold and rhinestone bracelets. One of them is a floral stretchy bracelet and I think it’s really cute (bracelet on the left). I like this bracelet because the width of it is pretty big so it gives a cuff like affect when you wear it. The second gold bracelet I got also has a floral design on it but it’s much thinner than the other one (bracelet on the right). This bracelet also has rhinestones on it but what I like about this one is that it has little pearls on it as well. The reason I bought two gold bracelets is because I wear a lot of creams and I know I’m going to get a lot of wear out of both of these.

The fourth bracelet I bought is a cute jeweled stretch bracelet. The stones on it are a gorgeous dark reddish brown colour and the metal part is gold. I think is bracelet looks somewhat gothic yet glamorous. This bracelet is perfect to amp up simple shirts.  I really like the way it dresses up a normal looking shirt so I paired it with a casual loose top I got from Bluenotes:



The last bracelet I got is also a stretchy bracelet. It’s black and gold and made up of long metal pieces that look a little like bobby pins. It’s really versatile because I can wear it during the day but it also goes well with night time outfits. I think it looks great with this cheetah print shirt I have:



The last item for this haul is a white and gold flower ring I bought. This ring is a big ring that really draws a lot of attention to your hands. I have worn it on two different days and on both days I got a lot of compliments on it. I have never been a huge ring person because to me they get in the way a lot but lately I have been trying to get used to them because they are a great way to accessorize.


If you’re wondering what I have on my nails ^. I'm wearing one coat of Essie “Eternal Optimist” with two coats of one of the new Essie luxeffects in “A Cut Above”.


stay fabulous!!
 xoxo
naheeda♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment