1.21.2013

Nails Of The Day: "Collide" by Illamasqua ♥

Hey Everyone!

"Collide" by Illamasqua
(the colour is more neon in real life)
Two Coats of "Collide" by Illamasqua
and Sephora by OPI Top Coat
(the colour is more neon in real life)

Because of all the gloomy and dull weather we’ve been having lately in Toronto I decided to change it up today by wearing “Collide” by Illamasqua. “Collide” is a bright and beautiful neon pink colour that will definitely bring in the compliments. This was my very first Illamasqua nailpolish and I believe it was around $15 CAD at Sephora.

The formula of this polish is out of this world. The nailpolish just glides on and smoothens itself out. At first, I thought it was bit runny but I realized the runniness of the polish is what left it completely even when it dried. One layer of this stuff and you’ll have a 95% opaque coat. The second coat is just so the final look is fully perfect and salon-eqsque. In my experience only REALLY “high-end” brands like Chanel or YSL have an outstanding formula like this. For just $15ish compared to $30+ for a single bottle I would say it’s entirely worth it.

After trying this nailpolish I was totally sold on Illamasqua!! I definitely hope you try “Collide” or any other colours from this amazing brand.




                 
"Collide" by Illamasqua
(the colour is more neon in real life)
"Collide" by Illamasqua
(the colour is more neon in real life)


Stay Fabulous!!
xoxo
naheeda 


No comments:

Post a Comment