1.20.2013

Review and Demo: imPRESS Press-on Manicure by Broadway ♥

Hey Everyone!!

imPress Nails

Today I’m just going to be showing you how to apply the imPRESS Press-on Manicure by Broadway as well as giving you my thoughts on them. I picked up my imPRESS nails at WalMart for $9.99CAD per set. 

Here are the three designs I ended up getting:



Dancing Queen
Lovestruck
Vamp It Up

Packaging:
  • Really nice packaging.
  • Come in a cute see-through plastic container that looks like a nailpolish bottle.
  • The lid screws off and the actual container opens in half.
  • Comes with 24 different nails which is A LOT more nails than you would need.
    • This ensures that you will most probably find a proper fit for each nail.
  • The pack also comes with a mini nail-file and a "prep pad".
  • I did notice that a lot of the top edges of the nails were ragged and needed to be filed down. 
    • The mini nail-file that was included was perfect for this purpose.

How to apply:

  •  Find the correct fitting nail for each finger.


  • Lay out 10 nails in finger order.

  • Remove all nailpolish and cleanse each natural nail with prep pad. 
    • I'm pretty sure the prep pad is just rubbing alcohol.

  • Apply the imPRESS nails.
    • Start from the pinky and work your way to the thumb.
    • Apply each nail one by one making sure to also apply pressure for about one minute.



Application:
  • Overall the nails were super easy to apply.
  • It took less than 20 minutes to completely finish doing my nails.
  • The nails feel comfortable because they aren’t too long.


Time imPRESS nails
were applied

January 15, 2013
  • I finished applying these imPRESS nails at exactly 5:02PM.
  • I went shopping.
  • After shopping I went to a movie at around 7:30PM.
  • Once the movie was over I drove home and did a little homework.
  • Then I went to bed.
  • My nails were still going strong.

January 16, 2013
  • The next day I got ready and went to school.
  • Around 12:45PM I noticed my nails were starting to lift a little.
imPRESS Nail Lifting 
  • Once I got home from school I took a shower.
  • I watched a little TV and did some homework.
  • At 8:50 PM I noticed that one of the imPRESS nails were missing! 
    • I just decided to take the rest of them off and paint my nails.

Overall I’m very dissatisfied with the imPRESS Press-on Manicure by Broadway! They’re supposed to last up to a week but they lasted less than 16 hours for me. It would have been understandable if I was doing active things but I wasn’t. Throughout the day I also made sure not to put any unnecessary stress on the nails so there’s really no excuse for them to fall off so fast. If I hadn’t thrown out the receipt I would have returned the other two packages I purchased and i RARELY return stuff (not that there's anything wrong with returning things :P). I do not recommend these nails at all!

Stay Fab!!
xoxo
naheeda 



No comments:

Post a Comment