1.17.2013

Review: Drying Drops by Nicole by OPI ♥


Hey everyone!!



Today I’m going to be reviewing a miracle product I’ve been loving ever since I bought it, the Nicole by OPI Drying Drops. I used to hate doing my nails at home because I’m just too impatient to wait 30 minutes to an hour for them to dry. About a year ago I was strolling through Shoppers Drug Mart’s nail polish section when I saw this product. I picked it up on a whim AND IM SOOOOO HAPPY I DID. At Shoppers Drugmart 
the Nicole by OPI Drying Drops retail for about $10.99 CAD but I’m certain you can find it for cheaper at department stores.

So here’s how it works: you paint a base coat on, then your nail polish, followed by your top coat and lastly the drying drops.

What I Liked About the Nicole by OPI Drying Drops:
  • These drops claim to have your nails dry to the touch within 1 minute and completely dry in 5 minutes.
    • I kid you not after squeezing 1-3 drops of this stuff onto your nails once you’ve painted them they will usually be COMPLETELY dry within 5 minutes.
  • The product itself comes in a clear bottle with a dropper lid.
    • I love the fact that you can see exactly how much product is left and the dropper lid makes it super easy to control how much you're using.
  • Has an oily texture.
    • As well as drying my nails it also kinda moisturizes around your nail bed.
    • This is a HUGE plus for me because nailpolish remover always makes my cuticles really dry.
  • Just like the Drip Dry Drops from OPI
    • It’s a cheaper alternative to the Drip Dry Drops and they’re made by the same company.
    • I can’t even tell one difference between the two products
  • These drops have eliminated all the blowing and the waving and I never have to repaint them because of accidentally smudging them anymore.
  • Double it up with a quick-dry top coat like Seche Vite (<- click for review) and it dries EVEN faster!

What I Didn’t Like About the Nicole by OPI Drying Drops:
  • You have to be careful not to get the oil on anything.
    • ***I have never had a problem with it staining anything though!! Never hurts to be careful I guess. 


                       
Front of Package
Back of Package



Overall i love the Nicole by OPI Drying Drops. I honestly don’t know why I didn’t find them earlier. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them.

Stay Fabulous!!
xoxo
naheeda ♥



5 comments:

  1. love the review hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did not like the nicole ones but the opi drops are fab. and you're right--drops+seche vite=bliss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha right!? cant even believe i used to just sit there and wait forever when these were on the market all my life

      Delete